Updated: Jul 24, 2020
Did you know stretching can ...
1. Enhance the quality of life
2. Improve Flexibility
3. Improve blood circulation
4. Reduce muscle soreness & lower back pain
5. Prevent Injury
6. Speed up Rehabilitation
7. Decrease Stress
8. Improve posture and coordination
9. Enhances daily, sports and sexual performance
10. Improve Sleep (deeper and restful sleep)
Stretching is the one physical practice neglected. Stretching benefits the body in so many ways. The most significant benefit of all is a better quality of life. Don’t waste any more time. Get up and Stretch!
Stretching for Beginners; Natasha Diamond-Walker, Philip Striano, DC